1. Click on the register link on the top right of the site, along the navigation menu. Then enter your username, Email and desired password. Remember to have the I'm not a robot box checked to prove you're a real human bean! Then click Create Account.
2. Verify your email!
3. Click the link sent to you. If you cannot see the email, check your junk folder. Your email may not look like this, as you may be using a different email provider.
4. Use your Enjin login information to login. This is the information you entered in step 1.
5. A box will appear. Do not close it. This is how you connect your Minecraft character to your Enjin profile.
6. Connect to this address in Direct Connect.
7. You will be given a unique code. Enter the code into the step 5 box and click Add Character.
8. Wait approximately 5-10 minutes for your profile to sync with the server and you're done!
As of 01/01/17, players will no longer receive the member rank due to limitations and complexity of a network.